CA and NY- Healthcare Compliance
At Vivian Obiamalu, Esq., a Legal Service Provider in California and New York, our reputation stems from a practice, committed to the healthcare industry’s distinct nature. We are a dependable legal practice and rely on our multi-disciplinary team to offer practical, business-oriented Provider solutions for the most challenging issues.
Our healthcare practice stays informed about current legal healthcare issues including licensing and certification issues, reimbursements, health care reforms and developments that impact physician referral, abuses and fraud, HIPAA and other regulations. Our knowledge of the industry and our worldwide capabilities allow us to bring national and global perspective as well as experience to local health systems and their unique issues.
We have an integrated team of professionals who bring the best of Vivian Obiamalu, Esq. to each of our clients, handling each vital aspect of legal services in the healthcare world. We have diverse backgrounds with experience in the industry and government services. We have served in top positions in multiple healthcare facilities. Our team of professionals strive to assist clients in their efforts to successfully meet all the challenges posed by an ever changing regulatory landscape.
We serve as general counsel to healthcare facilities, as well as give advice in most areas including:
- Administrative and criminal defense
- Consultation and implementation of strategic compliance programs
- Joint ventures and strategic partnerships
- Internal and government investigations
- Reimbursement Issues
- Certificate of need proceedings and advice
- Licensing/Certification issues
- HIPAA/HITECH Act
- Professional discipline and credentialing proceedings
- Managed care contracting
- Corporate structure, compliance and governance
- Labor/employment issues
- Health information technology and technology licensing
- Physicians, pharmaceuticals and other health care practitioners
For inquiries or to schedule a case review, please contact Vivian Obiamalu, Esq..